Friday 29 March 2013

Spring :: Primavera

It's ALMOST spring. With word almost I mean maybe it's cold outside, but we need to look forward and think what jackets and coats we will wear. It's three stores which gives us a good offers and absolutely gorgeous spring wears. Enjoy it xx

One of my favorite "FOREVER21"! This season they are offering  gorgeous jackets and coats, with leather sleeves, a lot of studs or camouflage and THAT GREEN. Its look awesome on every style, from street to formal.







 ''Zara'' never let down, what I really love is ZEBRA and combination of BLACK&WHITE stripes ( I think this is season sensation)






And I can't forget ''MASSIMO DUTTI'', it so feminine. A lot of coats with different cuts, and obviously brown, black shades. I adore them.











______________________
Mante

No comments: